Thursday, April 26, 2012

Hey Hero.

picture by http://atte-1.deviantart.com/


Outlandish - "Warrior//Worrier" lyrics


Do whatever you love and you will be free 
If you can't buy happiness try to lease 
Or buy a better mirror stare a little longer now 

One thousand reasons to cry out 
Is that a life? 
A thousand reasons to smile, I tell you why 
Consolation to you tears I'ma light up your way 

For what its worth 
You're my warrior 
And I'm your worrier 

Do not be confused by the murderers 
Goodness is bigger than us you can't see it cause 
It is silent yeah but it's feeding this world 

You are not depressed cause you fell out of love 
Everything is a test maybe you´re better off 
What you call a problem I just call them lessons of love 

For what it's worth 
You're my warrior 
And I'm your worrier 

Come on let's take a walk 
Shh don't say a word 
Let's not talk 
Let the silence do all the communicating tonight 
Life is not just a walk in the park 
I know that 
But its a start right 
They say silence is gold 
But its kind of hard when so much remains untold 
You looking the other way me kicking up dust 
Blocking the sun still got shades on 
Blocking our point of view 
Yeah we differ a lot about what and what not´s 
What we ain't and what we could have got 
Thinking our arms ain't to short to box with God 
This ain't a midnight stroll in Paris 
More like a careless walk through a field of land mines 
I cherish you 
Though you are a warrior too 
What are we to do 

God never promised you days without pain 
Laughter without sorrow 
Sun without rain 
But He did promise strength for you every day 

Still in Tears!! Oh how can I not be sad 
For my guidance was 
Was upon your hands 
Wrapped around, I pray, I pray you understand 

For what it's worth 
You're my warrior 
And I'm you worrier 

Te falta el aire (Do you need air?) 
Te compro el viento (I'll buy the wind) 
Soy tu dinero (I'll be you money) 

Si yo te quiero (Now that I love you?) 
Porque te vas ( Why are you leaving?) 
Mi fusilero (My executioner) 

Soy lo que veo (I'm what I see) 
Soy lo que das (I'm what you give) 
Tu prisionero (I'm your prisoner) 

Lo que me diste (What you gave me) 
Lo guardo adrentro (I keep it inside) 
Soy tu guerrero (I'm your warrior) 

From my mother I learned 
Never is too late 
That's its always possible to start out again 
You may feel you've stopped but you're just on your way 

You are not depressed 
You just unemployed 
Time is all we got, don't you kill it boy 
Everybody is in love when things are going well 

For what it's worth 
You're my warrior 
And I'm your worrier 
By : Joseph EL-aroussi the same name on fb ..;)
http://www.onlylyrics.com/outlandish-lyrics-1086826.php

oh.
mula2 yang aku fikir ialah hero.
tiba2 muncul pula lagu ni.
eh, macam serupa tapi tak sama.
apape sajelah.
ni sume encik 'universe' punye sapal lah.
it's okay. I'm always like it.
* tone lagu time tengah malam. memang masyuk lah *

aku percaya yang ini :
Allah bagi aku Hero untuk jadi pemangkin aku bergerak ke hari ini.
alhamdulillah.
banyak aku belajar dari hero.

tadi baca status akhi pasal buku ' Kembara Hamba Mencari Cahaya '
eh, macam familiar ayat.
ah, sudah biasa. kimia kuat.
subhanallah. anugerah dari Allah.

ha, sebab tu la teringat hero.
aku tak kenal dengan buku yang disebutkan.
aku jumpa hero dulu.
dari situ aku mula memulakan momentum kembara menuju cahaya.
alhamdulillah... kekuatan dari Allah.

tapi...now hero aku tak jumpa.
huhu. *nak sedih kejap*
takpe, hero kan pinjaman semata-mata. *positif datang*
mungkin ade yang lebih baik muncul?
who knows?
He knows best. :)
[okay, sayu tak boleh lama-lama]

okay, nak tuka mood.
tadi tengok video yg akhi bagi kpd bakal isteri.
wow. it's cool thou!
hey, untung bakal wife akhi.
tapi teringat pulak ayat akhi ' saya yang beruntung dapat dia'
aku fikir : kesimpulannya both untunglah.
subhanallah, mana lah benda yang tidak untung bila Allah yang bagi kan? :)

ha, then...mulalah terpikir pasal diri.
oh, aku tak selayak perempuan itu untuk mendapat lelaki yang sebegitu.
jadi, aku perlu melayakkan diri sendiri lah.
usha lagi. okay? :)
yang buat aku tersenyum nye, bila tengok status someone,
wah, serupa pulak dengan yang aku pikir ni.
sah, kije si 'universe' lagi.
hehe.

come to the end,
everyone's struggle to be a better muslim/person/people.
so, just move on.
go on girl.
nothing's easy girl.
pesan selalu pada diri.

Last but not least,
thank you Allah for giving me such an awesome hero.
hero, i'll always missing u till death do us part.
*mane ntah kau menghilang.*
chill~ jaga diri. jaga hati.
^^

* si universe itu = encik doa. apa yg terdetik di hati itu, suatu doa/niat bagi aku. Manusia yg tahu pasal Law of Attraction, tahu pasal universe * 

No comments: